- Review ground rules
- Lockpicking Workshop recap
- Prioritize To-do list for 2011
What do you want to learn? What can you teach?
|Greg||networking protocols||leaving! : - (|
|Dean||programmable logic controllers|
|Joe||soldering / micro-controllers / robotics|
Roughly neutral cash-flow for the month. Seven members paid prior to / at the meeting. With the $70/month insurance and one member moving to Albuqurque next month, expect cash-flow to start trending negative.
J. still needs ~$30 to cover costs on the work-benches. Suggested that the next project be funded up-front so he doesn't go out-of-pocket. The next project will be a long narrow table with storage shelving along the wall for the drill-press / chop saw / table saw area.
Fun was had by all. People were impressed with the professionalism of the presentation. We got some locks and picks donated to the group so we can all practice.
- improve the usefulness of the space
- organizing / space layout
- Classes of membership: student / friend / sponsor at a lower monthly rate than full member
- what benefits do the new member level recieve?
- Increasing Membership
- Policy stuff
- Budget for the year
- Getting the word out / videos online
- Meta-meeting: how do we conduct business / process stuff; online decision making
- Advertising on the website for revenue / branding