- Joshua Stults
- J. Simmons
- Charles Rockett
- Joe McKibben
- JJ. Krull
- John Del Sritto
- Ken Phelps
- Rick Glitz
- Treasurer Report
- Discuss Internet
- Discuss "Where are we going? Pt.2"
- 1052$ in bank + cash? + paypal?
- This month rent is outstanding, also insurance is due
- Check written for previous internet arraingment
- Current member count: 15
Sprint ruled out because of experience with it is poor.
Verizon Wireless too expensive.
Morty has Time Warner Cable, pays 80$ a month.
Pursue At&t and Verizon Wireless a little further:
- Moving Policy
- Confirm pricing for Address
- Get an official quote
- Make sure to mention 501c3 status
- Make sure to have tax exempt number
Discuss "Where are we going?":Edit
- Big takeway from last meeting.. "More power to make", "A better place to make things"
- Also.. "A place where the robots know your name."
Ideas to help with above two things:
- Survey to DMA members. Current Members, Craigslist, Meetup, Google Group.
- Small tweaks to the space. More work space.. etc.
- Social Events
- Connect with other groups (DMA Sigs, other Meetup groups) Host there events here
- New Space (Room for seperate kitchen, meeting area, social area)
- Plug into the larger community.
- Hold big annual event (Mini-Maker Faire)
Survey seems to be biggest bang for buck currently:
- Send to DMA, Meetup, Google Group, Craigslist, ActiveDayton, Facebook,
- Start Wiki for questions.**
- Between 3 and 10 questions
- What will get people to join?
- Price willing to pay?
- Services wanted?
- Who to target?
- Why aern't people coming.
- Ask some questions over meetup/group as a starter to process.
- Rocket is project head.**