- J. Simmons
- Neal Strobl
- Joe McKibben
- Rick Glitz
- Eric Hnyla
- Ken Bailey
- Ken Phelps
- Charles Rockett
- Survey Results
- Strategic Planning
- Brought in more money than expenses,
- 13 Members - 2 x 2600
- $2270 in Bank
- $18 Extra this month
- Reflow Oven Shield added to Stub Starter
- Flip Chart added to Stub Starter
- Based upon Zip Codes of respondents, we at present are situated in a good location.
- Training - The biggest reponses for 3D modeling / printing, Arduino, Programming.
- Dues - about 1/3 did not comment on the survey. Of those who did, about 50% said under $50.
- Arduino, Electronics, Programming, 3D Printing & Computers and Networking are the most popular hobbies.
- 74% need space for there hobbies
- All respondents like to work with others
- Desired tools: 3D printer, laser cutter, CNC
2600 Level Membership Approval for Patrick?Edit
- Proposal to accept Patrick as a 2600 level membership, regular sweat equity required.
- 7 People approve, 1 Stand aside. Proposal reaches consensus.